A kézzel történő munkavégzéshez elengedhetetlen néhány kellék használata.
Az anyagok tárolása, kimérése, összekeverése, légtelenítése stb. nem történhet érzésre.
Szükséges pl. mérleg, vákuumozó, egyéb kézi szerszámok, amiket itt megtalál.
Surface treatment tools are needed for the aesthetic treatment of the surface of your product or prototype.
But protection against environmental impacts can also be a goal.
Measuring instruments, scales, volumeters, rulers are indispensable in all households.
DIY casting materials are to be measured according to specifications if you want to get the quality guaranteed by the material manufacturer. In most cases this happens based on weight.
However, sometimes you do not have to mix the components by weight but volumes. For this need xylometer (volumetric apparatus) will be used to determine volumes.
We need also a ruler to measure master figures, supporting sheets for preparation of the silicone mould etc .
Here you find DIY craft tools that are essential for production of hand made items.
They are mostly simple instruments that help us dealing with the casting materials and moulds.
- We can cut silicone sheets, papers, natural and polyurethane rubber etc.
- The scissors are very helpful for deburring the silicone mould or finished products
- The pliers are very useful for bending wires or fix screws
- Our vacuuming accessories help us to prepare with almost bubble-free silicone moulds. It is very important that the surface is flawless, since all the unevenness and defects appear on the casted items. Vacuum chamber helps remove air bubbles.
- At the same time, vacuuming of resins before casting is also required if we want to pour products of the best quality exempted from inclusions as well.
- With the help of our vacuuming pump you can store your DIY materials, chemicals, casting resins, etc. hermetically in glass jar prolonging the shelf life seriously.
Main benefits of vacuum storage:
- The materils can be kept longer.
- They do not dry out, do not lose moisture.
- They do not absorb moisture
- They do not oxidize,
- It prevents the evaporation of important and necessary elements.
- It hinders the harmful substances to escape from the container, so it protects human health and environment